Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Frank Turner to Play ‘England Keep My Bones’ in Full

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Frank Turner will be performing England Keep My Bones in full on May 13th at Brixton’s Electric.

Predictably, the announcement caused a bit of a tizzy on this here internet thingy, and I got into some discussions on Twitter (never a brilliant idea in my experience). I wanted to lay out some thoughts here for everyone. The whole show announce thing can be very frustrating from where I stand, but it’s important for me to remind myself that not everyone is as immersed in the workings of the industry as I am, and that a little explanation from my end might do more good than getting annoyed online.

2. zachff

deadformat.net/collection/zachff Prestigious

Super awesome for anyone who's able to make it there.

dvdjmskng likes this.
  3. dvdjmskng

The horizon is my home... Supporter

...and support from Skinny Lister. This show will be phenomenal. I will be distressed if I can't get tickets for this one.

4. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I'm already seeing The Hotelier that night. This is highly distressing.

5. joshuaharris

I wish he would do this on May 23rd.

6. Honeymagnolia

Regular Supporter

Would love to see Frank but that is my least favourite of his albums.

7. Readyfuels

tottenham til they kill me

Frank did this kind of on a whim on the Flogging Molly cruise a few weeks ago. I could've burst into happy tears when he said he was playing the album all the way through - it was so special. He swapped "Nights Become Days" out for "Balthazar, Impresario" though - said it's how the tracklist should have been all along.