Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 Funko Are Coming

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Funko have announced that Blink-182’s Mark Hoppus and Travis Barker will be made into collectible toys. They will be released in September.

In true Blink-182 fashion, Mark is depicted wearing the blue octopus that has become his signature logo and carrying his signature hot pink bass guitar and Travis is depicted with a backwards cap, face tattoos, skater punk attire and his drumsticks.

Also, if you like Funko, you should definitely check out the official thread in our forums to talk about the collectibles with other fans.

[​IMG]

2. GageStillAlive

Still Alive Supply Co. Supporter

"skater punk attire"

Raku, Analog Drummer and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  3. Gallhammer

Angry Lesbian / Music Lover

lol

Raku likes this.
  4. I will absolutely buy the Mark Hoppus one.

macbethfan, Essie and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  5. BradBradley

Regular

No Tom Delonge Funko Pop? That’s a real missed opportunity. They could just leave the box empty because he doesn’t want to be there.

6. Jonathan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Verified

I'm kinda bummed we're not getting a Skiba Funko…

7. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

Lame. I’d much rather keep playing with my Tre Cool and Mike Dirnt action figures.

Raku likes this.
  8. Analog Drummer

Regular

Contracted band member?

macbethfan likes this.
  9. Jonathan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Verified

I have a feeling there's a better answer than that, but I don't know.

macbethfan likes this.
  10. TomG

Trusted Supporter

I want both of these. No Scott Raynor?

Raku, BradBradley and Jonathan like this.
  11. Jonathan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Verified

You can't be serious about new Scott Raynor/Blink-related merchandise in 2018… ;-p

12. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

I think this Travis one looks much much better. I’ll still buy the new ones, but these custom ones looked much better. I’d change Mark’s hair though
    [​IMG]

13. BradBradley

Regular

Man, a Scott Raynor one would be absolutely amazing. I would guess that 99% of people contemplating buying a Blink-182 Funko Pop in 2018 would have no clue who that even is. That’s hilarious.

Raku likes this.
  14. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

These look awesome. Mark's hair is spot on.

15. GetUpAndrew

Constant horror and bone-deep dissatisfaction.

I just found the perfect gift for my birthday.

16. Gallhammer

Angry Lesbian / Music Lover

The only one I would have cared about, being Matt Skiba, is the one that was not included.

17. SuNDaYSTaR

Regular Prestigious

Matt is probably like: "Wow, thanks guys".

18. Darth Amory

Sith Lord.

Matt is too busy being back on tour with Trio Woooooooooooooo!!! (And hopefully writing a new album with Dan.. I just want more co-Trio songs.. Anyways yeah I dig the Mark funko.. Really wish Tom would still try to write music instead of demos about "fuckin' in California.."

19. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

this is cute and if they had made band funkos when I was a teenager I would have been so all over them.

If they make nsync ones I'm sold
    I deff would have bought ...another bands... before everything
    not many other bands I could think of that I would like enough to buy

then again I have the fucking fall out boy nesting dolls so maybe idk what Im talking about

Analog Drummer likes this.