Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Hellogoodbye Tease

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

laraheart likes this.
  2. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Saw them live at Pinelands festival in NJ a few years ago and they were the most annoying live band I've ever seen.

Brent likes this.
  3. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

This is my most anticipated album forever.

4. MrAirplane

Trusted

that sucks. how so?

5. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Banter in between songs. They had a half hour set and literally talked for about 10 minutes of it. A lot of jokes that just missed the mark and were pretty cringe worthy.

MrAirplane likes this.
  6. SuNDaYSTaR

Regular Prestigious

When was that? Forrest seems to have toned down quite a bit since the Zombies! days.

7. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

August 2015.

8. SFguitar

Regular

Do these guys still play songs like shimmy shimmy quarter turn live?

9. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I don’t know the last time they played that, but the oldest they played when I saw them last October was Touchdown Turnaround.

10. Tata Toothy

Regular

The last time I saw them in 2014 they didn’t play it. I was bummed. You will most likely get touch down turnaround but that’s about it sadly.

Also looking at setlist.fm it seems like it’s been a long long long time since they busted that toon out.

11. Remember when WIKY came out and it felt like this band had been on an impossibly long hiatus? Hard to believe it's been even longer than that now since EID. Can't wait to hear what's coming down the pipe.

12. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

The one and only time I saw Hellogoodbye was an acoustic set in Denver at a record store, I think they were on tour with Paramore? but they weren't playing the Denver date for some reason so they did the in-store set. Anyways, this little 5-7 year old girl was there with her parents just dancing and having a blast in the middle of the room and Forrest kept cracking up while he was singing watching this girl and had to stop mid-way through songs.

tyramail likes this.
  13. brothemighty

Trusted

5 years might've been long enough

14. CAC3

Dog

Would It Kill You? is an album I somehow let slip under the radar when it was released, but is one of my all-time favorites now. Hoping we get a new album shortly!

15. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Would It Kill You? is an album I'll revisit every once in a while and still enjoy quite a bit.

h8bit likes this.
  16. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

And that was because they were caught up in that legal stuff with Drive Thru Records.

17. Yep! Man it felt like this band was never coming back

18. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

I remember when they released "The Thoughts That Give Me The Creeps" and all of us on AP freaked out.

19. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

This is great exposure for him.

20. Kuri44

In a Just world, hellogoodbye would be one of the biggest bands in the world. WIKY? and EID are two of the best albums ever made

Bartek T. likes this.