Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Architects – “Doomsday” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

kwilcox and xthisislove like this.
  2. This band has really become a favorite of mine over the past two years. I can't wait to hear what else they'll do, now that they've got Josh Middleton from Sylosis in the band.

redwing91007 likes this.
  3. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

I'm terrified they'll fall off without Tom's writing if I'm honest. Doomsday was stated as an idea Tom originated that they finished, but what if they can't continue with that quality without him? Fingers crossed.

4. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

These guys are one of the few heavy bands who can truly pull off their sound live. They sound unreal on this song. "Doomsday" never fails to hit me hard knowing it was one of the last things Tom worked on before he passed, and they finished it beautifully. I think anything they release from here on out will be pretty stellar.

5. I have the same fears, for sure, and Tom will always be missed, but I think they'll be able to honor his legacy moving forward, especially with the songwriting chops that Middleton brings to the table.

cosmickid likes this.
  6. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

I'm always blown away at how good Sam's singing sounds live

7. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

Yup. It sounds like it would be extremely taxing on your voice to do that night after night, but he must take really good care of himself to ensure his career's longevity.

Chase Tremaine likes this.