Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Relient K’s ‘Air for Free’ Shows Up on iTunes for Pre-Order

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Relient K’s new album Air For Free has shown up on Australian iTunes for pre-order. The album looks to come out July 22nd and the track listing can be found below.

Track Listing

1. Bummin’
    2. Local Construction
    3. Mrs. Hippopotamuses’
    4. Cat
    5. Man
    6. Air for Free
    7. God
    8. Elephant Parade
    9. Mountain Top
    10. Sleeping
    11. Empty House
    12. Flower
    13. Marigold
    14. Running
    15. Prodigal
    16. Heartache

[​IMG]

2. YouOnlyLukeOnce

#WRBK4lyfe

So excited for this! Bummed that Look On Up didn't make the cut, but apparently someone on the Rk reddit posted an interview they did for a speech class with Hoopes and he said Look on Up might be a vinyl exclusive track or just a digital only single. July 22nd can't come quick enough!

CMilliken and Jason Tate like this.
  3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

It's beautiful, all of this

YouOnlyLukeOnce likes this.
  4. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Oh yes. Loving this album art, and stoked for a 16 song track list. Really hoping if this launches in the US tonight, we will get a new song with the pre-order.

5. efp722

Regular

hopeitsgoodhopeitsgoodhopeitsgoodhopeitsgoodhopeitsgoodhopeitsgood

Love the artwork

6. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

I was holding off on grabbing it from iTunes to see if it would make the album, but looks like I'll be getting it now.

7. heymynameisjoe

when the days have no numbers Prestigious

[​IMG]

8. Frinet42

Regular Supporter

That's quite the tracklist! Is Bummin' the first single? It looks like it's available for purchase.

9. YouOnlyLukeOnce

#WRBK4lyfe

Usually if you preorder a single that gets added to the album it lets you just preorder the whole album cheaper since you bought the singles. Like I would have paid around $7 for the new Hands like Houses album since I had purchased the first two singles.

Eric Wilson likes this.
  10. efp722

Regular

There is a version of the song streaming on Apple Music right now. Is there a different version that you are referring too?

11. jorbjorb

7 rings

High hopes for this one.

12. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

Yes yes yes yes yes. It's real!

13. jorbjorb

7 rings

can anyone hear bummin?

14. fran.182

Regular Prestigious

So, no "Look On Up"... That one was a return to form. It would at the very least totally fit with that album cover. I hope this turns out to be the proper follow-up to FANSD.

CMilliken likes this.
  15. YouOnlyLukeOnce

#WRBK4lyfe

If you switch iTunes over to Australia you can do it

jorbjorb likes this.
  16. Brodobaggins34

They fixed your brain when you were young.

One of my most anticipated albums of the year. Mmhmm and Forget changed my life.

CMilliken likes this.
  17. CMilliken

Trusted

Beyond excited! Really hoping this is more like Look On Up/FANSD/MMHMM. I'm really excited to hear this!! July 22nd can't come soon enough!

18. heymynameisjoe

same here. this band means a lot to me and i'm hoping for another album in that style too.

19. jorbjorb

7 rings

Just heard "Bummin". It's not that great.

20. heymynameisjoe

where?

21. CMilliken

Trusted

Right there with you. I remember finding these guys through their Be My Escape music video. Went back and bought all their stuff. They have been a huge part of my teen years/early 20's. Really looking forward to this.

22. jorbjorb

7 rings

I switched my region on my iphone to Australia then clicked the link in this thread. It let me preview that track or buy it.

23. bodkins

Trusted

Guess this answers the question of who's in the band. Personally wasn't a fan of "Look On Up", so I don't mind it not being on the record. Looking forward to it!

24. heymynameisjoe

[​IMG]

but seriously, thanks.

jorbjorb likes this.
  25. CMilliken

Trusted

I did the same and listened to the preview. From what I heard it sounds good. Not poppy like CL.