Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

William Control Responds to Allegations

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

William Control has responded to allegations of sexual misconduct via Facebook. His full message can be found below.

I have seen the latest controversy floating around the internet regarding the same allegations from last year.

The truth is: I went into the police for questioning about these allegations earlier this year. After showing the detective my side of the story, including private communication, he recommended no charges be pressed, because it was clear the behavior was consensual.

I have, in the past, engaged in heavy role play and bondage relationships WITH consent. However, I do not engage in that sort of play anymore. And for anyone who feels as though I have hurt them or violated their consent, I am sorry. It won’t ever happen again.

There are lots of things that have been said that are outright lies. I have never been with underage girls. I have never been involved in a “sex cult.”

I work all-day every-day in the print shop or in the recording studio making stuff for the fans. I spend my evenings with my wife and son hanging out playing Nintendo or watching cartoons. I haven’t been on the road in almost a year. My life just isn’t that interesting. I’m sorry, I wish it were.

Please stop harassing and sending death threats to my wife my son. That is way out of line.
    W

2. Dead_Presley

Absolutely disgusting

3. Ska Senanake Jun 7, 2018
    (Last edited: Jun 7, 2018)
    Ska Senanake

Trusted

Allegedly

Edit: Just read a bunch of the accusations and Jesus Christ. Due diligence is important in all these cases but it is hard not to want to take the side of the potential victims. Hope this guy gets what he deserves, whatever that may be.

4. You don't have to be this person in all these threads :up:

CoffeeEyes17, Joe4th, Serh and 10 others like this.
  5. SuNDaYSTaR

Regular Prestigious

I have no clue why he thought it was in good taste to add that he was still "making stuff for the fans" at the end.

6. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

This is also very bad: "My life just isn’t that interesting. I’m sorry, I wish it were."

Ska Senanake likes this.
  7. chilllll

Regular

after 2018 there is at least one band you grew up listening to that you will never be able to listen to the same again.

8. HarrisonMonopoly

Regular

this is all really ugly shit. yikes.

9. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

William is scum and he can take his fake ass “response” and go to hell.

skogsraet likes this.
  10. saveferris

Y’all see that video on tumblr?

11. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

I despise seeing statements like this in these apologies - which are so common in them. If you won't be accountable, or even acknowledge what you did, and even go as far as to say you don't know what you did wrong, as if you can then promise not to do it again.

12. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

This is up there with the Watkins stuff. That tumblr account has left me feeling ill.

skogsraet likes this.
  13. Audrey Horne

Regular Prestigious

He's a sadistic fuck who used his fame to lure inexperienced girls with "bdsm." He convinced them of his own "rules" and used it as a front to abuse them. When stuff started coming out about this before he suddenly "quit" making music and privatized his accounts using the lame excuse that he didn't have time for "real life" anymore. Made it seem like he was making some noble decision by walking away from "millions" of dollars and a thriving career and tried to make everyone feel sorry for him. He thought he was slick essentially ending his own career before this really got out. I know a few people who were involved with him and I really hope the rest of what he's done *and* what he's been doing since then, including how he's currently using girls to make money, gets out.

mercury, Arry and kaylasananjou like this.
  14. red8ge

Regular

jesus christ. explains the super creepy merch

edit: the videos on that tumblr are harrowing. holy fuck i hope this guy gets taken down

15. bransco2010

it's weird but the other day i found myself actually wondering what this guy was up to. never listened to aiden much beyond what i heard in the 2005-2007ish era, nor did i ever enjoy his solo stuff. but for some reason it just popped into my head that i was just curious as to whatever happened to him or if he was still a thing.

not entirely sure i'm glad to have found out. but i hope he goes down hard for this shit. sickening to even read about. what a fucking nightmare.

16. shawnhyphenray

Regular

To be honest, I’m not that surprised.

But why would you write an accusation like you’re writing a novel, with the weird unimportant imagery?

So I really don’t know what to believe. I’m not picking a side until all is settled obviously.

17. Why? Why do you do this in every thread? Why do I have to keep pointing it out? How have you not figured this out yet? This is, what, the fifth time I've done this?

What the fuck dude?

Let me make this just crystal clear now: This is the last warning I'm giving you, I've hinted, I've been blunt, many members have explained in detail these issues ... and it's clearly not working. So, if you do this again and you're no longer welcome as a member of this community. I'm so tired of this.

18. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

Hey, asshole. You do this is every fucking thread. This dude abused and raped one of my closest friends. Get the fuck out of here with your “not picking a side” bullshit.

19. Hunter Norman

Regular

I always felt like there was something strange with this dude. He was basically using a guise of BDSM to confuse and lure these girls and then to cover it up. Those videos and photos show abuse, not BDSM

20. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

gross as shit and sounds like it was extremely well-known in the scene

Hunter Norman likes this.
  21. Hunter Norman

Regular

It's troubling, especially because I just found a reddit post regarding this from a year ago. Only had 2 comments but they were basically trying to get the shoe to drop on him. Maybe this time it will work

22. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Just caught up on this and I'm beyond horrified. I can't even fathom what those women/girls went thru and are prob still going thru and I wish them all the best. Having the privilege of a platform and using it that way is so reprehensible idk how someone can do it and then to post such a bs statement. And he has a family?? Vomit.

Jason Tate likes this.
  23. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

Wow. Fuck. I kind of want to break my old Aiden CDs now. What an absolute shitstain.

24. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

Fuck man, if you weren't such a tool I'd feel bad for you and your obvious lack of social awareness...

zachmacD likes this.
  25. zachmacD

Trusted

This is pretty surreal. I'm pretty confused how he managed to pull this thing off for so long/at all. Was Aiden really that popular or was he really that charismatic? I skimmed through that allegations thread last night and it made me want to throw up. What a piece of shit.

Also, did anyone read through the fb comments on his statement? So sad