Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

You Me at Six Finish New Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 28, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

I used to love these guys, but after that last album was so thoroughly mediocre, even I hardly care anymore.

3. reesy

Agreed. They’ve progressivley fallen away with every release after Sinners Never Sleep, to the point where I too have lost intrest.

4. Bryan Diem

Trusted

Their last album was far and away their best

5. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Last few albums were okay. Didn’t like anything before that

6. Analog Drummer

Regular

F
    Fallen off the face of the planet for me. Peaked at the 3rd album with the mug shot plaque. Bite my tongue etc

beachdude42 likes this.
  7. FloatThroughMe

Regular Supporter

I really enjoyed the first three albums by these guys. Their latest two albums have not been good so I don't have high hopes for a sixth album.

8. Jared Luttrell

Regular

Haven't been into these guys in a long time but used to really like their earlier albums.

9. MikeERayner

Trusted

Hopefully can be a return to form, but I doubt it. Cavalier Youth had some solid tracks, Night People sucked though.

10. Analog Drummer

Regular

Shit. I didn’t know there was a fifth. I dropped off on cavalier

11. FloatThroughMe

Regular Supporter

Yeah the fifth was called Night People. You really aren't missing much in my opinion.

Analog Drummer likes this.
  12. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

This band have gone rapidly downhill since album three. I can't even remember a single thing about that last record, except it sounded like a budget Royal Blood rip off at points and was boring as shit.

13. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

You made the right choice.

14. earthlight

Trusted Supporter

Hopefully its 10 times better than their last one