Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

My Thanks to Songkick Live and Dashboard Confessional

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 26, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

My thanks to Songkick Live and Dashboard Confessional for sponsoring the website this week. Songkick Live teamed up with Dashboard Confessional to release an incredible live performance on YouTube. If you haven’t seen this yet, you gotta check it out.

Dashboard Confessional played an amazing career-spanning set, including songs from their recently released Crooked Shadows album. The fan Q&A portion was curated by emo authority Washed Up Emo, which has also been posted online by Songkick.

Make sure to track your favorite artists on Songkick for targeted concert alerts and for the chance to be invited to an intimate Songkick Live event in the future!

To see Dashboard Confessional live, grab tickets for their recently announced Summer tour with All Time Low and Gnash – tickets for Leg One are on sale now.

Download the Songkick app HERE and follow their socials and blog for more Songkick Live performance footage and future event announcements: YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Official Blog.

2. gbuffers

England.

Was Chris losing his voice? Sounds weird.

3. getuprandy

cuz he changes up all his old songs..this was kind of painful to watch

4. gbuffers

England.

Thought the same thing. Admittedly I'm more of an older DC fan and tend to dip into their newer stuff less frequent but the performances of those old songs were painful to get through - which is why I wondered if he was just having an off day? Sad as it was always great to see him live.

5. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Yeah Chris definitely doesn't sound his best here unfortunately.

I enjoy some of the new album. Heart Beat Here is classic DC imo.

6. Ska Senanake

Trusted

"Incredible live performance". Lol