Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Dance Gavin Dance – “Care”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 25, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Honeymagnolia

Regular Supporter

Not usually a fan of these guys but always appreciate how unique they are but I like this song.

3. GetUpAndrew

Constant horror and bone-deep dissatisfaction.

It took me a few listens to get into this track but I can say I'm diggin' it, especially the second half. Really solid tune, of course, but IMHO, 'Midnight crusade' and 'Son of robot' are slightly better.

Bayside 182 likes this.
  4. sukottokairu

Regular

love this one a lot. emotional, funky, and catchy.

5. kaeru

pillbugpdx Supporter

All the new songs have been great, but I'm definitely liking this one the most so far.

6. Helloelloallo

Trusted Supporter

This one does nothing for me. Overall a pretty boring jam. I'm not a big fan of Tilians melodies in this one and the kind of 'quiet' chorus with the meandering drums just misses the mark for me. I really liked the other 2 though and I have no doubt I'll dig the album, but this one won't get many repeats.

I also like the first 3 singles are within the first 4 songs and there's 14 on the album. I'll get to listen to 10 fresh songs in a row when the album drops.