Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Further Reading: Deadpool

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 24, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Are you a fan of Deadpool 2? Wanna give comics a try? The comic book thread has put together some recommendations to help guide your journey. Check ’em out, and then jump into the comic book thread if you have questions (or want more comic recommendations of any kind). The thread loves helping new readers navigate the weird and wonderful world of comics.

Tim likes this.
  2. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Comics are good. If you agree, come talk about 'em with us. If you disagree, you're wrong, and you should let us recommend comics that'll change your mind.

Kingjohn_654 and Jason Tate like this.
  3. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Ive never read one DP comic, so I'll definitely check out the recs here. Absolutely loved Deadpool 2, more than the first actually.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  4. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

The whole Gerry Duggan run is supposed to be great. And I know @Henry really likes the series Cable & Deadpool. (Deadpool & Cable? I forget.)

5. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

Love Cable & Deadpool.

6. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

Jason Tate likes this.
  7. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I think there are two different ones with opposite names and I have no idea which is which. Lol