Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Doctor Strange Trailer

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

This looks unreal. I'm not sure if Marvel has taken the complaints about the early movies looking a bit homogenous to heart, but I love that they seem to be pulling out all the stops when it comes to stuff like this and Guardians.

Raku likes this.
  3. Love me some Chiwetel Ejiofor. If you haven't seen Redbelt, go see Redbelt.

Great cast overall. And ridiculous visuals! The movie looks so beautiful, even though I got absolutely NOTHING about the plot from that trailer, hahah

4. That's what I love about this trailer! You have barely any idea what's going on, but it is all so interesting! The visuals were top notch, and I love the casting so far. I also have a huge soft spot for Benedict Cumberbatch, I've seen a lot of hate about him on the internet and don't quite understand it.

Raku, Chase Tremaine and Jason Tate like this.
  5. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

What part of the internet are you finding hate towards BC???

6. Eric

Regular

I was gonna say the same thing. I thought the general consensus towards him on the internet was that he was loved my most

thedrudo likes this.
  7. And how do we eradicate it forever!

8. Woah, are you in drummer13's band?

9. I am drummer13! Changed my name when I came to this site haha. I'm really glad that I made a big enough impression to be remembered :P

People I've talked to in real life and the YouTube comment section.

EDIT: It's not like real hate it's just mild dislike.

InfiniteArms likes this.
  10. Of course, my man! I was theherox, you and I chatted plenty of times!

fenway89 and InfiniteArms like this.
  11. CheapPop

Regular

Loving this! The writer of the movie C. Robert Cargill is a great dude. He wrote the Sinister movies and use to be a movie critic up until a few years ago. Dudes very talented so im excited hes getting this opportunity.

The trailer is great, BC is perfect for this role. Cant wait for Fall!

12. dvdjmskng

The horizon is my home... Supporter

It looks like Marvel are going to fit a LOT of plot into this one. However, after successfully setting a great big punchy action scene in a child's bedroom, I have learned to never doubt what they're doing.

Raku likes this.
  13. Yeah, but I changed my name and profile picture, wasn't expecting someone to catch that I was still the same person :P You still have the same profile pic, makes it easy haha

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  14. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

Looks like the Christopher Nolan lovechild between Batman Begins and Inception.

This is a good thing.

15. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

the real MCU starts Nov. 4 :-)

16. Raku

Regular

This trailer really hyped me up for the film =D

17. crowntownguy

I think I'm growing into someone you can trust

Yesssss very excited. Looking forward to Strange being introduced to the masses, since I think he's a really interesting character in the comics. What a perfect "teaser trailer" - doesn't show us a thing that means anything, but it definitely creates some excitement and buzz around it.

18. heartbeatsbrain

Regular

I was thinking the same thing. When I saw Mads Mikkelsen and the cities bending into each other.

Needless to say, this is exactly what I'm looking for in a mystical movie.

Raku likes this.
  19. KimmyGibbler

Everywhere you look... Prestigious

I don't know that I have ever heard Cumberbatch speak in an America accent. I dig it.

20. TonyG

A totally different vibe from the previous Marvel movies, I dig it. I agree with InfiniteArms, definitely getting a Christoper Nolan feel as well from the trailer. Cumberbatch is good in pretty much everything, so this should be great.

21. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

Massawyrm! It's so awesome to see how far that dude has come.

I still can't believe we're getting a movie with Benedict Cumberbatch, Mads Mikkelsen, Tilda Swinton and Chiwetel Ejiofor in it. About the Sorcerer Fucking Supreme.

CheapPop likes this.
  22. MattNCheeze

Trusted

It's so cumbersome making a batch of eggs benedict.

23. Well, I loved your avatar so much that I went to your profile to get a better look at it. That's when I saw it was artwork for verbthenoun, which is when it all clicked.

24. bptky

check out Musica - Akron's best live music venue

I was thinking the exact same thing.

25. CheapPop

Regular

Hell yes! Hes an awesome guy. Was a huge fan of his writing at Aint It Cool and his podcast stuff over at Spill.com.