Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Rise Against – “House On Fire (Ghost Note Symphonies)” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 18, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Rise Against have shared a video of the Ghost Note Symphonies’ version of “House on Fire.”

“House On Fire” is the debut track from The Ghost Note Symphonies, Vol 1. Set for July 27 release on Virgin Records, the collection features reimagined versions of standout songs from the band’s discography, framing stripped-down instrumentation with unique orchestration.
    The original version of “House On Fire” has upwards of 15 million cumulative streams worldwide. Currently in the Top 15 at Alternative radio, the song is from Rise Against’s 2017 album, WOLVES (Virgin Records), which debuted at No. 1 on Billboard’s Alternative, Top Rock and Hard Rock albums charts. Lead single “The Violence” topped the Mediabase Active Rock chart.

2. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

House On Fire is a great single for them. Wayyyyyy better than The Violence. I actually think Violence is the worst song on the album haha.

3. mmhmm

Trusted Prestigious

Most animated I've ever seen their drummer.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  4. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Haha he looks quite bored and like he's playing on like a kid's drum set.

I really like his drumming typically though

5. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

I miss Tim's curls

6. shawnhyphenray

Regular

For some reason, Far From Perfect is my favorite.

Anyway, this is great. Love stripped down versions of songs...can't wait to hear the rest

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  7. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Love the stripped down version. I don’t think I’ll ever not have huge respect for this band.

Analog Drummer and Damien Davies like this.
  8. Cmoney86

Trusted

the track listing for this is out its 10 songs