Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

As It Is – “The Wounded World” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 17, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. BigMouth May 17, 2018
    (Last edited: May 17, 2018)
    Well, props for trying to bring this sound back. The lyrics are very ambiguously political, which almost never works. I don't think I like this very much at all.

Bayside 182 likes this.
  3. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

Corniest band around

cricketandclover likes this.
  4. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

I agree, I feel like alot of bands go to songs about world issues without mentioning any issues, when they don't have anything else to write about. I did enjoy their last album a bit but this just doesn't do it for me.

5. Honeymagnolia

Regular Supporter

This doesn't do a lot for me. Liked a lot of the last album.

New album is a concept album about mental health which should be interesting but as someone who suffers from mental health issues the post they released about it did seem a bit corny.

cosmickid likes this.
  6. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

I legit laughed at then black eyeliner, hair, and nails.

Song is suffocating in terms of production

7. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

Patty's trying too hard to be Three Cheers-era Gerard Way. Song was alright, but man...

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  8. TDenverFan

Regular

I had my youtube speed set to x2 by mistake when I first saw the video, made for a very confusing sound.

Don't like the breakdown, but the rest of it is pretty solid. Very quick turnaround from okay.

9. shawnhyphenray

Regular

I like it but it sounds more like a b-side or filler track than anything. Breakdown is my favorite part though. Regardless, I’m happy to get a new album from them so soon

10. simplejack

I wish I could say something but silence is fine.

Liked thier first album, second one was more of the same. Not feeling this one, though.

11. Neon Light

rage and love

This is maybe even a bit too quick of a turnaround from the last record if there is such a thing. Excited nonetheless.

12. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

The breakdown is kinda dumb and they repeat 'the wounded world' too much. Other than that it's fine.

13. Hotpants182

different style but the song is really good imo, can't wait to hear other songs

14. When I got the email from Fearless I honestly thought oh wow another band named As It Is because the image did not look like them at all.

15. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

Gotta switch it up, man. Get that radio play. Remember when Ice Nine Kills were a pop punk/ska band?