Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Backstreet Boys – “Don’t Go Breaking My Heart” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 17, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

dang, respect for the choreo!!

spencpants and Chase Tremaine like this.
  3. AMC

Regular

Is this a new song I could have sworn I've already had a song named this

Mr. Serotonin and heymattrick like this.
  4. Nice

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  5. Perhaps you're thinking of the Burt Bacharach song? But nah, this is way diff

6. Right? It looks like a K-pop video, especially because of the choreography

Arry likes this.
  7. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

Tight

8. DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK!

What's funny is, BSB has been doing business-as-usual in the five years since their last full-length. They've been touring a lot, writing and recording a lot (I'm pretty sure they had an album ready to go two years ago that got shelved), etc., and yet this break between records was even longer than their real comeback in 2005, following the official hiatus.

9. heymattrick

Sending my love

Exactly why I clicked on this thread but I think "Quit Playing Games With My Heart" is what I was really thinking of.

10. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I used to feel bad for Brian for losing his voice until I found out he was a Trump supporter. Take the hint and stay silent, B!

Anna Acosta and Jason Tate like this.
  11. Are you...suggesting that he lost his voice as a result of karma for being a Republican? I mean, if it's any consolation, he barely even has any parts in this song besides harmonies

Brent likes this.
  12. Jackbo487

Regular

or "I'll Never Break Your Heart"

heymattrick likes this.
  13. heymattrick

Sending my love

That was another one! I think the confusion was warranted!

14. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

i'm surprised there hasn't been more backlash towards nick carter with this out

15. Kiana

Lol no I am not suggesting that he lost his voice because of karma for supporting trump. he lost his voice before Trump was prez so like... definitely not what I'm saying. But he used to be one of my fave members and now screw him :heart:

And also screw nick

Smh problematic fave boyband

16. this sums up my feelings well

Kiana likes this.
  17. I had to look it up, he really said, "I have faith in his character, his beliefs, and his balls — let’s just put it that way."

I coulda gone my whole life not reading this.

18. If only he'd kept that singing voice and lost his ability to put THAT mess out into the world instead...

Jason Tate likes this.
  19. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

What did Nick do?

20. He used to be my favorite member, too, but my change has nothing to do with politics and is simply because the band's post-hiatus albums have convinced me that the strongest members vocally (and in terms of songwriting) are AJ and Howie.

As for the Trump thing...I don't know. My own grandma voted for Trump (even though I tried to talk her out of it), so there's gotta be a point where the politics fall by the wayside and I still love the people I disagree with. Speaking of disagreements, it's interesting that Brian maintains his political convictions while remaining a member of BSB, since the band as a whole seems to lean "left" -- for example, they've shown plenty of support for the LGBT community over the years.

21. spencpants

Can I pet your dog? Prestigious

This is so good.

22. Kiana

I mean yeah if I had any family members who voted for Trump I'm sure i would still love them but Brian is a complete stranger to me so I have no qualms wanting nothing to do with him.

Yeah I'm guessing he's just outnumbered so what can he do. When Trump was using their music at his ralleys without permission they put out a statement dissociating themselves when I'm sure was just the other members who had an issue and Brian probably dgaf

fenway89 and Jason Tate like this.
  23. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

I don't even have faith in my own balls.