Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Underoath Team Up With Lyte for Tickets

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Underoath have teamed up with Lyte to try and prevent scalping on their current tour.

The Rebirth tour has been incredible and the remainder of the tour is sold out. We’ve seen scalpers charging astronomical prices and want to help fans get real tickets at a fair price and also help people who can’t go to the show sell their tickets, so we partnered with Lyte to bring you the Underoath Official Fan Exchange.

If you’re looking for tickets, just reserve what you need. If you can’t make it to the show and are looking to sell your tickets, they’ll buy them back from you and get them to someone who needs them.

2. elemenohpe

Irregular Prestigious

Cool program. I'll be seeing them next week... knew it would sell out and got my tickets the day they went on sale.

3. Louie

Takes a Bit More

Depending on if I have the time, I might use this to get tickets to the NJ show on Friday after I present my thesis. I'd have to race there.

Whatjuliansaid likes this.
  4. miseryindex

its a cool concept it just seems unnecessary. you can already resell directly through ticketmaster/livenation or stubhub. & no one says you have to mark it up a tremendous amount to do that.

5. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

I think my friend got us tickets for Friday but I'm not really sure. She reserved it but I guess that's just really a waiting list? So weird.

6. Guys Named Todd

Regular Prestigious

I had no idea this site existed. I was able to grab Father John Misty tickets for Philly for only a few bucks more than they cost before they were all sold out.

7. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

Just found out I'm going tomorrow, thanks underoath

8. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

I think the goal/differentiating factor for this site though is that the markup will be a lot less than those sites you mentioned, at least in theory

9. CMartinez92

I may be wrong but, isn't Lyte similar to getting a refund on your tickets? I may have read it wrong, though.