Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chorus TV: Punchline

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 9, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Today we’re excited to bring you a live recording of a full Punchline set. This concert was recorded at Sonia in Cambridge, MA on April 21st, 2018.

Set List

• Friend from the Future
    • Thrilled
    • Flashlight
    • Green Light
    • The Fake, the Snake, and the Birthday Cake
    • Not Afraid
    • Green Hills 2018
    • Ghostie
    • Universe

gabe and michaelvalerijr like this.
  2. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

I was there. Good show, but really small crowd. I was expecting way more people. Disappointed by the brevity of the set too.

Colby Searcy and michaelvalerijr like this.
  3. mynamesgeneric

Regular

Glad to see these guys still playing shows, and that new album came from left field but I was pleasantly surprised

4. LCT Music

Regular Supporter

I'm constantly shocked by the crowd sizes in all the photos I see from this tour. Where are all the Punchline fans? I mean, I don't live in America so I can't help =[

The new album blew me away

michaelvalerijr likes this.
  5. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

alex is still alive?

6. Alex DiVincenzo

BrokeHorrorFan.com

Technically, yes!

Colby Searcy likes this.
  7. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

That crowd is criminally small.

That was fantastic and good mixture of songs though

8. KyleAtGalaxy

Regular

37 Everywhere is one of my top twenty if not top ten favorite albums. Other than that, I just can not get into Punchline. And I’ve tried! Tried damn hard! There’s just something about that record. It sounds so good to me.

9. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

I’m the same but I love Action. I really like Rewind, too, but I’m nostalgic because I saw them supporting that EP with Less than Jake in 2003 and have been a fan since.