Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Maine Talk With Substream

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 1, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The Maine recently sat down with Substream Magazine to talk about their plans for the next year:

As for what the future does hold for The Maine, they have already started working on their next album. Though, as Brock explains, this is something that they have been doing since Lovely Little Lonely first came out. “The second the last [record] comes out, we start working on the next one,” he begins, “the goal is just to keep on pushing. We’re constantly working on music. We have a studio back at home that we’ve rented out for a whole year, and we’ve already been in there for a couple months. It’s not necessarily about just recording stuff in there at the moment, but it’s about exploring, writing, and just feeling open and free again to make music.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  2. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Made me listen to the album in full again.

aniafc and Larry David like this.
  3. aniafc

Trusted

Seriously thanks so much for sharing!

This band is so good, and their live shows have only gotten better.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  4. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Cannot wait for this. LLL is definitely one of my favourite albums to come out over the last few years.

Dare I say decade?

5. aniafc

Trusted

You’re not alone there. Black Butterflies is one of my favorite rock songs in recent memory!

6. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Taxi is such a feel for me, these guys legit get better with every release

aniafc likes this.
  7. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Really wish I could get into LLL.

I like American Candy and Forever Halloween but Pioneer will always be my favorite record by these dudes.

8. aniafc

Trusted

I think Pioneer is where their career really shifted and they established how good they were going to become. It’s so good

9. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Without a doubt.

I wasn’t even a fan before- Pioneer changed that.

aniafc likes this.