Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Manchester Orchestra Announce New Tour Dates

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. nsgob22

Newbie Supporter

Last time I saw MO they were playing with Brand new. With all the history between the two bands did they ever say anything about Jesse?

3. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Brand Who?

SaveTheEarth likes this.
  4. bloodinthesand

Regular

Why would they need to? They didn’t do anything

serotonin, teebs41 and Anticitizen7 like this.
  5. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

they've been distancing themselves from Brand new since 2015. That was the last time they played together and they havn't spoken about the band in 3 years.. so if you want every band that ever played with them to make a statement then i need to hear from

Thrice
    Mewithoutyou
    Front Bottoms
    Moneen
    Nada Surf
    and many others..

6. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Wish there was a Michigan date.

church11 likes this.
  7. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Haven't headlined Cleveland in more than 7 years :(

Turkeylegz likes this.
  8. zachmacD

Trusted

Speaking of brand new, has anyone heard anything about them? If not, it seems like they got off easy. I’m not usually one to want to see people condemned for things they did years ago, but it just seems like they disappeared. I guess they were right about ending in 2018

9. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

I'm not sure what is "hard" or "easy" in this context? Would it have been harder if they'd given a press release? It would have been the right thing to do, of course, but considering they didn't give one, I actually think simply never being heard from again and treated as irrelevant would be apropos.