Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Live Nation Announces “National Concert Week”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Live Nation will be offering “$20 all in tickets” for a variety of shows. They’re calling it “National Concert Week” and you can find out more information here.

2. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

Does anyone know if this is for every city on every tour for all of these artists? Or will they just randomly pick some cities for each artist?

3. Turkeylegz

Trusted

I'd love to snag Dead and Company, Paramore, and Counting Crows tickets

4. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Holy shit. For $20?! Will absolutely pick up Weezer, Paramore, my Warped ticket, hell might as well get Halsey and Rise Against/AFI for that price, because I never would pay normal price to see them otherwise.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  5. ARo24

Regular

Shit I’ll go see TBS and Coheed for $20 on a Friday night. Possibly Paramore too. A ton of good shows to pick from actually.

6. HueyLewis

Regular

Ticket Scalpers are stoked for this.

7. CstSnow

Regular Supporter

Almost seems too good to be true, there has to be some catch most likely only select dates for each of these tours will be at the $20 price point. But if its across the board I will definitely be in for a few shows I would probably have skipped otherwise.

8. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

I assumed it was lawn seats only on top of select dates

Turkeylegz likes this.
  9. DearCory

Regular

Most of these shows were available on Groupon for around these prices too... even cheaper if there was a coupon out and you used eBates

heymattrick likes this.
  10. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

Most likely all the big amphitheater and arena shows that are having a hard time filling seats.

heymattrick, supernovagirl and swboyd like this.
  11. heymattrick

Sending my love

Not exactly. These are mostly tours that are underselling/lots of tickets available. No value to scalpers if they’re not going to be able push tickets.

Tata Toothy likes this.
  12. ForestOfAllusion

Old Aesthetic Prestigious

How nice of LiveNation for years of ticket gouging, strangling competition, putting monopolies down on ticket purchasing, and shamelessly not paying bands nor venues their fair share.

Turkeylegz and artbynickferran like this.
  13. heymattrick

Sending my love

I wonder if there's a purchase limit for number of different shows you can buy tickets to. Because this is like Black Friday for me. I'm gonna clean up on Monday.

14. CstSnow

Regular Supporter

Just a heads up this is active now, as for a limit it doesn't seem so. I snagged Paramore, Sum 41, the NFG tour, and Blink 182.

15. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

i was really hoping "all in" meant no service fees but everything i've clicked on so far has still had them.

16. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Some have fees, and some don’t. Mine were 50/50.

17. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I was gonna say I thought the whole thing was that they didn’t have service fees

heymattrick likes this.
  18. CstSnow

Regular Supporter

Weird, none of mine had fees.

19. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Mine might have had fees because it was a part of Milwaukee Summerfest.

20. heymattrick

Sending my love

The offerings in Denver weren't really for any of the tours I wanted, or that I didn't already have tickets to. Was hoping to snag a TBS ticket today at least. Oh well.