Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

All Get Out – “However Long”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

All Get Out have released their new song “However Long.” A new album will be coming later this year.

Nathan Hussey, vocalist/guitarist of the ridiculously under-appreciated band All Get Out, never intended to write a love song. “I admire them, but they’re just not what I write,” he explains. That is, until now. Today, All Get Out releases a brand new single called “However Long,” premiering today on Gold Flake Paint.
    So… what changed?

While watching a sci-fi movie, Nathan was inspired by the film’s romantic storyline in which two individuals were so deeply connected that they were even able to exist inside of one another’s dreams. Having spent so much time on tour over the last couple of years, he quickly empathized, and what started as a song written from a fictional character’s perspective became something deeply raw and personal; a love song, the All Get Out way.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  2. shea

RIP Supporter

:heart::heart:

3. AshlandATeam

Trusted

Oh hey that bridge is really pretty neat. Really cool mix between The Season and Nobody Likes a Quitter, it seems.

4. TheoW593

Regular

Whaaaat! Unexpected!

5. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

I figured they were going to release something prior to the upcoming tour, and this song makes me so happy! I can’t wait to see them again!

6. Brodobaggins34

They fixed your brain when you were young.

Yes.

7. thevastminority

Regular

Awesome!!

8. Saephon

Regular

Yay! Seems like Nobody Likes A Quitter just came out yesterday.

9. Hazelnutsack

Irregular

EYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOO

10. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

Too bad for Bad Timing that they've moved onto Equal Vision, although I seem to recall EV released the Hussey album too? Very exciting they have a new album already! NLAQ didn't hit me as hard as The Season or the Movement EP, but still great stuff.

11. GageStillAlive

Still Alive Supply Co. Supporter

Ohhhhh this is tasty!

12. dastly75

This is good. Interested to hear how the album as a whole flows.

13. Nice! Wasn't expecting new music so quickly! Love it.