Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Lynn Gunn Talks With Playboy

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Lynn Gunn of PVRIS sat down with Playboy ahead of Coachella:

But Gunn is no superhuman: that confidence, to “hone her more masculine side”, hasn’t come easily or all at once. “It’s still being discovered,” she admits. And it’s that bravery to share her vulnerable journey that has earned her both a commanding presence in a flooded industry. While reminiscing about how she got to where she is today, Gunn looks back to her childhood as a girl dressed in boy’s clothes—before puberty happened: “[In] middle school and high school I felt pressured to dress more feminine.”

It’s Playboy, so it’s NSFW.

2. Analog Drummer

Regular

unusual choice of mag for Lynn. I’ll read when not on a work device

3. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

I know the scene has improved because it was a full month of arguing about Hayley being on the cover of cosmo and everyone is just excited for Lynn to have this opportunity and and to feel comfortable in her own skin. Lindsey Byrnes is such a great photographer and these are so great.

Dumblecore, Turkeylegz and Jason Tate like this.
  4. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

I really do want to read this for the article!

Also PVRIS goes on in like 5 minutes!

RedDotRecording and Jason Tate like this.