Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Longshot – “Love is for Losers”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

BornToRun likes this.
  2. TheTagalongs

I'm having a hard time understanding why this wasn't just a Green Day song. Nothing remotely distinguishable about it.

WorseThanWords and BornToRun like this.
  3. simplejack

I wish I could say something but silence is fine.

Yeah, sounds like a b-side from the trilogy, which was a collection of b-sides itself.

4. WorseThanWords

That was almost my exact comment on YouTube. I don't understand it. He doesn't even change his vocal style let alone the style of music.

TheTagalongs likes this.
  5. theredline

Trusted Supporter

Even that melody...all I hear is the first part of “I’ve been waiting a lifetime for this moment to come.”

6. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

The other members of Green Day have nothing to do with it. Nothing is 100% confirmed yet but general speculation is that this is a Billie Joe solo album.

This definitely sounds like it could be a Green Day song but there are some subtle differences, like the more lead-driven guitar and the lofi production. Some other clips have made their way online and he does seem to change it up on some of them though

7. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

Loooooooove this shit, let's goooo