Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Coheed and Cambria Sign With Roadrunner Records

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

SuNDaYSTaR likes this.
  2. carlosonthedrums Apr 4, 2018
    (Last edited: Apr 4, 2018)
    carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

This is awesome for them. If this were the early 2000s, I'd be super weary of them going with that label speaking from experience, but they've righted the ship in my opinion and I feel they're gonna do great there.

3. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Hoping that Roadrunner Records + return to the Saga = some more heaviness.

Either way, I am more than happy to be getting more of the 'Heed in my earholes.

4. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

They also found Joey Jordisons old mask, cool.

chewbacca110 and tobytobes like this.
  5. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Niiiiiiice. Hope they work with some dope producers. A lot of my fav bands tend to completely go the indie route once they become established which can be cool but i hope coheed pulls a thrice and has an album with an absolute sonic wall of sound.

morken likes this.
  6. Hunter Norman

Regular

Almost positive they did it with bittner and birnbaum again at AppleHead studios

7. RobJGolde

Wrecked 'em? Damn near killed 'em!

I'm sure they can. These dudes definitely have some of the best guitars, amps and effects at their disposal, and there's no way they aren't in talks with some of the best producers in the scene right now. Who produced the last Thrice record?

I'd be interested in seeing them work with Will Yip. I know his production of some records in the past hasn't been great, but I love what he did with Code Orange, Turnstile, Saosin and The Menzingers.