Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

This Wild Life – “Hold You Here” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

My goodness, what a beautiful song. I wonder if my wife would get our vows renewed so we can use this as our wedding song haha

3. Yeah, this is great.

CMilliken and Larry David like this.
  4. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

Life is crazy. When I went through my divorce, Clouded literally saved my life. The song "Concrete" was everything I needed in that moment.

Now the band is putting out a song I'd love to get re-married to with my current wife

5. kevinjordan

This Wild Life Verified

Thank you Jason! We are working hard to make videos for every song on this new record, can't wait to show everyone what we've been working on.

6. Can't wait to hear it! I'm excited.

Larry David likes this.
  7. GetUpAndrew

Constant horror and bone-deep dissatisfaction.

This is stunningly beautiful.

Larry David likes this.
  8. Super good, record should be awesome!

kevinjordan and Larry David like this.
  9. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Didn't listen to their last release much, but this is beautiful. Could see this being a first dance song at a wedding.

10. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Clouded is a record so near and dear to my heart, where I was, what I was doing, the girl I was with, being in love, it's that record for me. This reminds me so much of that, this song is beautiful.

Analog Drummer and Histrionics like this.
  11. kevinjordan

This Wild Life Verified

Glad to hear our songs have been a small part of your soundtrack, LD!

12. kevinjordan

This Wild Life Verified

Thank you so much, dude. We really focused on making this record bright and beautiful, even for a slow song like this we wanted it to feel like Summer. Can't wait for you to hear the rest of the record.

13. kevinjordan

This Wild Life Verified

Thanks for always being supportive, Trevor! A lot of cool stuff coming down the pipeline, keep your ears peeled :D

14. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Anytime man, wow. I can't wait to hear it, thanks for the reply, and congrats on this song and record

Larry David likes this.
  15. Histrionics

So fucking good

16. PDPOUTCAST

Hi @kevinjordan , congratulations to you and Anthony on the new song, and it's great to finally hear one off of the upcoming record! I've been spreading the good word about TWL down here in Tampa, and so, we'd like to know around when the new record will be out please. Also, a tour announcement to go with it?

Analog Drummer likes this.
  17. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Damn this is fantastic. I sent it to my girlfriend for a future first dance song suggestion.

18. anonimito

Abelian Supporter

Absolutely gorgeous! I wonder if Aaron Marsh helped with the production again?

19. Analog Drummer

Regular

It’s the type of song that even makes you imagine future loves!