Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Keith Buckley Posts Up Pre-Orders for a New Novel

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Keith Buckley of Every Time I Die has written a book. It’s called Watch, it’ll be available in August, and pre-orders are now up:

When John Harvey’s watch stops working on the morning of February 3rd, 1987, he has an epiphany. It occurs to him that every personal trauma he is trying to forget has had one thing in common: they all occurred at some point on the face of that very watch. The loss of his job, the death of his child, Zola’s suicide, all contained right there in that tiny circle of finite numbers. So he smashes the watch. Problem solved.

2. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

His first book was terrific. Can't wait to pick this up. One of the best minds in the modern music scene for sure.

Larry David likes this.
  3. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

Just ordered! Free shipping was a nice surprise!

4. James McK

Former emo kid.

So happy he's coming out with another book, thought his debut was just a great one-off.

Larry David likes this.
  5. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I wish I could come up with the words to describe my appreciation for Keith.

Larry David likes this.
  6. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

7. Zip It Chris

Be kind; everyone is on their own journey.

Sounds like one HUGE metaphor...can't wait to read it.

8. kevinjordan

This Wild Life Verified

Agreed! Went to his signing in Long Beach and it was very insightful, really added to the depth of the book. Love everything Keith does.

carlosonthedrums likes this.