Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thomas Erak Starts GoFundMe for Solo Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Thomas Erak (The Fall of Troy, Chiodos, and a million other side projects) has started a GoFundMe for a new solo album:

I have been working towards putting together a solo record for the last year or so and need to raise money for studio time/travel/housing while I finish and record the album. Also would like to be able to self release. Looking to record mid-April and hoping to release ASAP after it’s all done!

Larry David likes this.
  2. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

Never realized Erak joined Chiodos. Not sure if that speaks to me stopping paying attention to TFOT, Chiodos, or both?

3. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Pretty vague description of where all the money's going, huh?

4. KyleK

I mean, compared to some it's a low cost. But if I were asking fans to donate money, with no rewards for their contributions, I agree the least he could do is put together a formal, detailed description of how it's to be spent.

5. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Considering how badly OK vinyl was handled, you’d think he would have done this a little better.

6. maxracer

hope it's more in the vein of just like vinyl i think he's interesting

7. The Format

Regular

Why not produce it yourself? Save that money, housing and travel.

8. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

Wow. I would never donate to something so vague.

9. SuNDaYSTaR

Regular Prestigious

10. ttmessick

That Push Over demo he released with Kurt Travis is amazing. Hopefully there will be more in the future. I’ll definitely support whatever he’s doing.

11. KyleK

SuNDaYSTaR likes this.