Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

7 Seconds Break Up After 38 Years

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

7 Seconds have broken up:

Those who have worked closely with us or who have followed us throughout our 38 years know how dysfunctional we can be but we always managed to pull our shit together at just the right time.

This time around, the reality of being middle-aged, working class, not terribly relevant and not being able to bounce back from injuries and personal problems has become a weight just too great for us to bear and all signs finally point to retirement.

2. devenstonow

Noobie

holy shit, 38 years?

3. Wow!

4. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

well, that's much longer than 7 seconds

earthlight and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  5. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  6. 246toothpicks

Wow, I never thought I'd be reading this. My favorite band throughout high school and definitely in my top 5 punk bands of all time. I can relate to that Hard Times article haha

7. thesollopsist

Pro Sleeper Prestigious

Never listened to them but that's a hell of a long career. Shame they couldn't see their 40th anniversary but I'm sure it's a well deserved rest

8. Yellowcard2006

Trusted

That's like retiring from a lifelong career. Must be weird to end something after doing it for so long.