Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Dashboard Confessional Playing “Kinda Yeah Sorta” Live

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Luroda

Consistently Lurking

Sounds fun. Kinda. Yeah, sorta. Looking forward to hearing the album version of this. Looking forward to anything Dashboard actually.

Jason Tate likes this.
  3. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

Diggin this. Looking forward to the Taste of Chaos this summer.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  4. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Stoked for anything Chris does.

Is anyone on here still bummed out over the Further Seems Forever album? It had sooooo much potential but I feel the production let it down. I can't put my finger on it but something just sounded off maybe it was the mixing too.

Still So Cold is a jam and half.

5. Jay Z

I get so pissed every time I try to listen to it! There are songs on that album I know I would like but just can't because of the production. Like 'Rescue Trained' has this huge chorus, probably would be one of my favorite epic Carrabba melodies, that just gets ruined by bad vocal production.

6. Loki

God of mischief

I will always give new Dashboard a shake...

7. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

I think the same that song would have been amazing but the vocals in the chorus come out so grating for a lack of a better word? Such a shame with the right production and a change with the mixing the album would have been killer.

8. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

If you didn't tell me it was a new song, I'd ask who they were covering. That couldn't sound less like a Dashboard song lol.

KennedyBN likes this.
  9. Totally agree... haha. I dig poppy songs, but dangit, I want Dashboard to be acoustic love ballads again! haha.

10. The last Dashboard album is criminally underrated for how damn good it was.

11. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

The title track from that album is one of my favorite DC songs.

12. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Loved Alter The Ending. Also really liked The Shade Of Poison Trees.

13. Kennedy

loomasleep.bandcamp.com Prestigious

song sounds really weird to me, but we'll see... live videos can be iffy to determine if i like a song or not.

14. schackbr

Regular

for the life of me i can't understand why that album didn't resonate better with Dashboard fans.

Jason Tate likes this.
  15. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

Totally agree. I can barely hear the vocals on a lot of the songs. Very surprising that that production "passed" before being released.