Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mike Herrera on Latest Episode of “Fixer Upper”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Mike Herrera of MxPx and his family are on the latest episode of HGTV’s “Fixer Upper.”

Musician Mike Herrera and his wife, Holli, are moving from Washington state to Waco so they can be closer to Holli’s family. They need a house with plenty of space for their two children and a large music studio for Mike. Chip and Jo find the perfect fixer upper, but when Chip comes across some serious structural problems, they realize they might not be able to finish in time for the family’s big move.

2. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

"Move to Waco" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

3. thatwasamoment

Since '06

my two loves 15 years apart come crashing together in one 42 minute episode. im stoked

Penguin, Turkeylegz and Jonathan like this.
  4. Stevangelion

We Can (Not) Make It Alone.

I love this show! Sucks it’s the last season!

5. Jonathan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Verified

Love this show. Fun fact: Mike from Hey Monday produces a bunch of music used on HGTV shows.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  6. schackbr

Regular

this is way too much for me to comprehend. MxPx was my favorite band for most of my young life and Fixer Upper is now one of my favorite shows.

atticusfinch and Turkeylegz like this.
  7. theredline

Trusted Supporter

I’m pretty sure it airs April 3 if I’m not mistaken....

8. Iamhollywood315

Regular

Lol there’s nothing to do in Waco except eating kolaches and attending Baylor games.

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  9. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

lol and being on Fixer Upper. I feel like every episode takes place in Waco. I guess Chip and Jo are trying to populate the town

10. DooDooBird

Trusted

I watch this show with my parents. I can't wait to explain to them who this tattoo'd guy with a lip ring is.

11. theredline

Trusted Supporter

That’s generally how those shows work. They work on homes in the city they live in or the surrounding cities. They don’t travel all over the country. It’s pretty much the premise of all the “we’re some kind of couple who fixes/flips house” shows on the channel!