Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Trash Boat Release Video for “Strangers”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Cola.

I was such a looker in the old days Prestigious

Catchy. Sound reminds me of The Story So Far

3. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I like it. Hopefully the rest of the album is as good. Soupy also produced this album.

4. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

I liked Soupy's part... That's it. I really don't like this band's vocalist at all.

5. simplejack

I wish I could say something but silence is fine.

Soupy vocal track fits so well that this song sounds like a TWY song. But it doesn't set itself apart from all of the newest wave of pop punk: The Story So Far, Knuckle Puck, Real Friends. I like it though.

6. simplejack

I wish I could say something but silence is fine.

...and hype goes up.

7. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

I really want to like this band because of their name, but I'm really over this style of pop punk.

Jose likes this.
  8. crunchprank

crunchprank.net Prestigious

[​IMG]

Penguin and trevorshmevor like this.
  9. heymynameisjoe

when the days have no numbers Prestigious

i don't get the narrative of the video... at all. cool jam though, soupy's part is most enjoyable.

10. K_special93

Regular

I cant tell if I like the song because of Dans part, or if it was because I actually enjoyed the song

Eric likes this.
  11. Eric

Regular

Why though? It's cool but has he ever produced an album before?

12. Eric

Regular

This song is just a mash up of what's popular in pop punk right now. Nothing original here at all

13. noKings

Regular

UK Pop Punk taking over?

14. ansonyuhas

I like it. Nothing ground breaking but still enjoyable. Always love some more Dan.

15. btr

Trusted Supporter

Alternative Press headline: "Check out The Wonder Years' Soupy on a band's new pop-punk song"

Penguin likes this.
  16. SoundInTheSignals

@Bake_Wear / soundinthesignals.com

I thought you were joking but that really is the title haha.

Eric likes this.
  17. tomtom94

Trusted

I'm not a fan of Trash Boat because I find the vocalist irritating but this is actually quite a good song, and Dan's part is great.

I wonder if that means Trash Boat will be opening for Wonder Years in the future..?

18. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Anybody else think the singer kind of looks like Nicholas Hoult? I keep expecting him to spray his lips chrome and dive off the side of a war rig.

Jason Tate and Eric like this.
  19. mvrlou

not to disappear

this would be a good song if their vocalist could actually sing. Getting a similar feeling as nails on a chalkboard listening to this :(