Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Movements – “Deadly Dull” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

My grandpa passed away last Friday and had dementia. When I saw them play this song on Tuesday, it was tough. I’m just so damn thankful for music.

3. CMilliken

Trusted

Such a fantastic song. It would be so hard to see a loved one struggle with dementia/Alzheimer’s.

4. CMilliken

Trusted

Sorry for your loss. Would be a hard thing to go through.

5. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Hope you’re doing ok bud.

Music is a beautiful thing

6. Zip It Chris

Be kind; everyone is on their own journey.

Song had the same effect on me, lost 2 grandparents to dementia, both hung on for over 7 years and it's impossible to watch them go through it. The power of music is great though, and I appreciate songs like this that can help get through it...

7. Honeymagnolia

Regular Supporter

This song hits hard. Grandad has recently drastically lost his memory so hearing other people go through the same thing both Movements and people in this thread helps. Music and kindness really can get you through anything.

8. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

You all are great. Music is great. Especially in times like these in the world it feels nice o feel a connectivity I don’t feel elsewhere on a regular basis.

9. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Great song, just got into the band.

Feel like certain people in this thread would appreciate Boston Manor's song "Forget Me Not".