Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

John Travolta, Fred Durst Start Shooting on Stalker Thriller ‘Moose’

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Dave McNary, writing for Variety:

Principal photography is now underway in Alabama on the thriller “Moose,” starring John Travolta with Limp Bizkit frontman Fred Durst directing for Ambi Media Group.

Based on events from Durst’s own life, “Moose” was written by Durst with Dave Bekerman. Travolta is playing the title character, a rabid movie fan obsessed with his favorite celebrity action hero, portrayed by Devon Sawa. As Moose’s obsession grows stronger, his fixation turns from stalking to ambition of destroying the star’s life — a story inspired by a real-life fan who stalked Durst many years ago.

2. shawnhyphenray

Regular

Huh.

Its also interesting to see Devon Sawa is in this.

David Parke likes this.
  3. Oskarr

Needled 24/7

Sounds cool. Props to him for branching out - I heard about one of his films a while back and it was (somewhat) well received if I remember correctly.

Edit: The Education of Charlie Banks - Wikipedia

2007, wow.

4. GEM37

She haunts the roads

He did direct a second movie shortly thereafter: The Longshots - Wikipedia
    A family sports film starring Ice Cube. But otherwise, yeah nothing feature-wise for quite some time.

I’m assuming the events that inspired this movie are the same as referenced in this song.

elemenohpe likes this.
  5. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Wow, what a cast. I have to check this out.

6. I just verbally explained this story to my wife and it felt like we were playing mad libs. “So Devon Sawa and John Travolta are starring in a film directed by Fred Durst...”

supernovagirl and RobJGolde like this.
  7. RobJGolde

Wrecked 'em? Damn near killed 'em!

He has his sex tape credited on his IMDB which is kind of hilarious

Analog Drummer and popdisaster00 like this.
  8. RobJGolde

Wrecked 'em? Damn near killed 'em!

Accurate.