Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Architects – “Gone With the Wind”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

This is great.

3. Solidus

This is a war, sober up

Sooooo good, a bit more interesting than A Match Made in Heaven too. It's always refreshing to hear Sam do some cleans.

This album is gonna slay.

4. Love this! This leaves way more of an impression than that other song.

5. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

Yup, I'm on board.

6. StormAndTheSun

insects come to life Supporter

I liked the other song too, but this is much more promising. It feels like its been a long time, but Im genuinely excited for an Architects release again.

7. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Their last album was probably my Album of the Year. Super excited for this one and this song sets the bar pretty high.

8. goosetoph

u wut m8?

They just get better and better with each album. This is an excellent song. Probably listened to it 30 times or so today

9. iGod

Ripper.

10. GetUpAndrew

Constant horror and bone-deep dissatisfaction.

A Match Made in Heaven is actually a really good track with top notch instrumentals, but at a first listen it sounded safe to me, a Lost Forever//Lost Together b-side. This new tune is way more impressive and shows the evolution I was expecting from them when they announced the release of a new record.

11. TobiasSc

Life is a gift. Remember this.

Have to agree with you - though I'm totally ok on going safe with a first single. Gone With The Wind on the other hand has both the harder parts and Sam's impressive cleans... Album is going to be great!

GetUpAndrew likes this.