Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thursday Announce NYC Shows

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Thursday will be playing Brooklyn’s Music Hall of Williamsburg on December 27th and 28th, performing Full Collapse in full on night one and War All The Time on night two. Tickets will go on sale this Friday.

2. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Well this is obviously fucking sick. I think ACBTLD is on par with FC and WATT, would love to see Autumn Leaves live.

punkzilla84 likes this.
  3. punkzilla84

This is awesome! Would love to fly over for these shows hopefully they will be doing something like this in the uk. Will most def be catching them at slam dunk regardless. I saw them play full collapse on their last tour in the uk with circa, and both bands were phenomenal, so would be stoked to catch war all the time.

4. daldalian

hopelessly yours, Alabama

I was way late to the Thursday party and I think A City by the Light has aged better than everything before it. It's such a fantastic album.