Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 Boycott FedEx

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Blink-182 have decided to boycott FedEx over their continued relationship with the NRA. Good for them.

.@fedex has chosen to continue its business relationship with the NRA, despite its board member pushing conspiracies against children who survived Parkland. I've directed our representatives to stop using them, and encourage you to do the same. #BoycottFedEx

— snddoɥ ʞɹɐɯ (@markhoppus) February 27, 2018

2. DandonTRJ

~~~ヾ(^∇^ Supporter

I love how conservatives spent so long championing corporations as people, granting them rights of free speech and association (Citizens United, Hobby Lobby, etc.), and are now freaking the fuck out about those rights *gasp* being used against them.

Also, it's not like we're saying the NRA shouldn't be able to use FedEx. Just don't give its members a preferential discount for being part of a lobbying group that specifically advocates for 18-year-olds getting nearly unfettered access to weapons of war.

3. jorbjorb

7 rings

Good job Blink.

4. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

For the 757th time in my life I made the mistake of reading the tweet replies. I don't miss that shithole.

5. Honeymagnolia

Regular Supporter

Good for Blink.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  6. elroyo

thats why we have a free market, FEDex and NRA are free to choose what they do or dont support, just like blink can boycott fedex if they choose.

7. AMC

Regular

How did mark get his name upside down ha

summertimejesus likes this.
  8. Analog Drummer

Regular

Good boys

9. Analog Drummer

Regular

Yes! I thought to and want to know

10. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious