Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Alto’s Odyssey Up for Pre-Order

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

Jonathan likes this.
  2. Jonathan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Verified

Gotta do a better job at chasing my high score in this one, Jason! ;-)

Jason Tate likes this.
  3. Hahah, damn you Jonathan. Damn you.

Jonathan likes this.
  4. Jonathan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Verified

But really, I've been waiting on this game ever since it was announced. I kept checking their website since it was delayed. I don't play many games.

Jason Tate likes this.
  5. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

I still don’t know how to consistently do a triple backflip. I sometimes just get lucky that the drop is long enough for me to pull off one.

6. Jonathan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Verified

You've gotta use Tupa or Felipe. With Tupa, you can jump further AND in midair.

EDIT: Just checked, you can jump further and in midair with Felipe too.

Second edit: Might help you to do a large mid-air jump OFF a rope, or just make sure you do enough tricks to gather enough momentum off a drop. Also, never hurts to check out YouTube tutorials, I did for a few.

zigbigwig and Jason Tate like this.
  7. defmytones

Regular

Same developer is also making a skateboarding game too. No eta mentioned yet but looks insanely cool. Look up skatecitygame

8. aspeedomodel

Cautiously pessimistic Prestigious

Really enjoyed the last game, got stuck at a certain point and go back every so often to try to get passed it. Think I need to switch up character..

Jason Tate likes this.
  9. zigbigwig

what. new doors have opened for me. ok, i'll try this. thanks.

Jonathan likes this.
  10. zigbigwig

This, Monument Valley (or the Monument Valleys now) and Mini Metro are probably my top 3 favorite games to play on mobile.

Jonathan likes this.
  11. Jonathan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Verified

I think we have similar taste… love both Monument Valley games, but I haven't heard of Mini Metro so I'll check that out now. One of my favorite parts of Alto's Adventure (and soon to be Odyssey) is that they can be played on my Apple TV.

zigbigwig likes this.
  12. zigbigwig

You should!!!! And I hope you love it. It’s just so addicting