Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Fever in the Studio with John Feldman

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. heavyd

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the record is done. I think it's been done for a while.

3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

The Fever 333 if we're being techincal

4. defmytones

Regular

I want to be hyped for this, but so far the singles released have been way below what I expect from Butler as a lyricist. Not asking for Letlive pt 2, but the man can do so much more than he’s given (so far).

Still, hoping for some greatness with that team in the studio.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  5. robargarthan

I feel you hard on this. I feel like the group of people has a ton of potential but the output has been seriously lacking for me. Hoping they put out something cool with this release.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  6. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

The talent behind this band is incredible...

Which is why it’s massively depressing for me how underwhelming this project is so far. Between this and Doug leaving Night Verses- I’m forever bummed.

7. peoplearepoison

It’s a perfect day for letting go... Supporter

From what I've been told from stephen (their guitar player), the goal is to be a radio band and that kinda means you have to sacrifice for simplicity. They want to tour with rappers and make this project huge. I think with those goals, what they've put out fits perfectly

8. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

As much as I have enjoyed this bands output so far I don't feel yelling "we're comin in motherfucker" like 30+ times in a 2:30 long song is going to get you on the radio.

Honeymagnolia likes this.
  9. peoplearepoison

It’s a perfect day for letting go... Supporter

Go to jason's IG. That song is getting picked up by HUGE radio stations

skurt likes this.