Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Become a Supporting Member

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Upgrade your account to become a supporting member and unlock Dark Mode, exclusive content, and help support independent publishing. There’s a few different tiers of support that work out to basically pennies a day. You can learn more here.

Thank you to all of our current supporters and all the readers that make this website possible.

2. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

@Jason Tate Are there any plans to add the patron package options to PayPal?

3. Probably not on PayPal because PayPal really is a pain in the ass to work with. It causes a lot of annoying issues. If that's the only way you can sign up though, I could try and figure out a solution for you.

4. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

That's not necessary, but thanks for offering. I can use a credit card instead. I just typically like using PayPal whenever possible to avoid putting my credit card info out there.

Jason Tate likes this.