Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

New Ninja Turtles Show Coming to Nickelodeon

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are getting a new series later this year on Nickelodeon:

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles will return to Nickelodeon in 2018 with a brand-new animated series. Titled Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the show is “a reimagining that follows the band of brothers as they encounter new allies and villains and discover a mystical world they never knew existed beneath the streets of New York City,”

Omar Miller (Ballers) as Raphael, Ben Schwartz (Parks and Recreation) as Leonardo, Josh Brener (Silicon Valley) as Donatello, Brandon Mychal Smith (You’re The Worst) as Michelangelo and Kat Graham (The Vampire Diaries) as April O’Neil, and Eric Bauza (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) as Master Splinter.

2. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

Raphael as the leader and Leonardo as the “cool rebel?” Typo or fresh take?

3. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

screw this. bring me another new movie. the second one flopped, but was a huge step in the right direction after the first one.

4. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

The 2012 series was really good. I hope they can at least match that quality.

Davjs likes this.
  5. Hmmm we shall see. If they have more than 2 toes again though, I'll immediately dismiss it. Haha.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  6. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

Bring back Venus de Milo!!!!

7. It was horrible what

Zilla and Davjs like this.
  8. Great voice cast

solxace and sawhney[rusted]2 like this.
  9. NJPunkMusic Jan 31, 2018
    (Last edited: Jan 31, 2018)
    NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

yea right. first movie to actually have bepop and rocksteady in it and they were played great. Casey Jones finally showed up and was decent. Good comedy moments. No terrible Shredder backstory like the first. If you were a fan of the 80s cartoon and movies, there is no way you couldnt have found this movie much better than the first remake. This was the second best turtles movie ever made. Only one better was original dark "TMNT"

chris-wrecker likes this.
  10. Davjs

Trusted

I thought the first one had better character moments for the turtles and cool fights. The 2nd one was a joke and wasted Beebop, Rocksteady, Krang, Shredder and Casey Jones.

Out of the Shadows is no way better than Secret of the Ooz or the CGI TMNT.

11. Davjs

Trusted

I also had no idea the other series had ended. I only watched a few eps but it looked good and I heard it was great. I'll have to binge it all now that it has an ending.

Zilla likes this.
  12. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Counterpoint: The second one was bad fan service and Stephen Amell is a personality void as Casey Jones, especially when compared to Elias Koteas.

carlosonthedrums and Davjs like this.
  13. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Comparing anything original TMNT to a reboot is a sin. you cant mess with the original!

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  14. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

It's on Hulu!!

BEsterley and Davjs like this.
  15. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Davjs likes this.
  16. Davjs

Trusted

:crylaugh::crylaugh: