Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

David Bazan to Release ‘Blanco’

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

David Bazanʼs 7″ monthly series is being compiled into a new release called Blanco. Pre-orders are now up for a May 13th release.

Track Listing

1. Both Hands (Over My Eyes)
    2. Oblivion
    3. Kept Secrets
    4. With You
    5. Trouble With Boys
    6. Teardrops
    7. Little Landslide
    8. Someone Else’s Bet
    9. Over Again
    10. Little Motor

David Bazan’s 3rd full-length studio album “Blanco” will be released world-wide on May 13, 2016 by the fine folks at Barsuk Records! Blanco is made up of songs that were previously available in a very limited edition 7” vinyl series called Bazan Monthly, Volume 1 and Volume 2. David picked ten of those songs to update, remix and flesh out into a cohesive album format that’s easier for fans to collect and bring home.

2. Stage Banter

A music review podcast.

The 7" material has been some of his best work to date. Interested to see how he freshens the songs up for the proper LP.

3. travisred

Trusted Supporter

Super excited for this. Bazan doesn't know how to write a bad song.

Stage Banter likes this.
  4. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

I am a huge fan of Curse Your Branches but lost touch when Strange Negotiations came out.

I have not heard anything off the 7 inches so this will all pretty much be brand new material for me.

Needless to say, I am interested to hear it.

5. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

I love anything bazan