Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Ryan Key to Record and Release New Songs Before Tour

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Ryan Key will be recording and releasing his first solo songs for the upcoming New Found Glory tour.

Finally! I can announce that I’ll be a part of @newfoundglory ‘s #SickTour. Look at this lineup! I’ll be recording and releasing my first solo songs to play on the tour (& a couple YC classics), AND playing 2nd guitar on stage w/ NFG every night! Pre sale https://t.co/VQL50jegTy pic.twitter.com/xKvXwxn3T8

— William Ryan Key (@williamryankey) January 16, 2018

2. honkytonk

Narcissism on narcotics

Ah that's awesome! Ryan seems like a very genuine and nice guy, I'm happy to see his continued success as an artist.

David Parke and Larry David like this.
  3. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Proper Bunny And Me recording? Hope he throws some Big If in on the tour.

BradBradley likes this.
  4. ThePicazo

based

I don't think he'll release a new recording of it, but Sean had it on his album a few years ago

Brent likes this.
  5. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Oh wow, had no idea... link is wrong but I looked it up and found the video he made for it a couple years back now. I actually like the Big If version better with how it cranks it up towards the end. Thanks for that find though!

BradBradley likes this.
  6. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

I'll check out what he does, really interested in this

7. GetUpAndrew

Constant horror and bone-deep dissatisfaction.

Can't wait to hear something from him.

8. earthlight

Trusted Supporter

This rules. Can’t wait to hear it

9. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Excited for this.

For those that haven't heard, here's a few tracks from his Will and The Whiskeymen project that was part of his Kickstarter.

earthlight likes this.
  10. This is exciting. Is it weird that I was even MORE excited he’s playing second guitar with NFG every night?! Now THAT I wanna see

11. MightyBrian

This is where I am suppose to write something cool Prestigious

Totally agree with you

earthlight likes this.
  12. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

Literally the only thing I found disappointing about Sean's album was this.

Brent likes this.