Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

My Chemical Romance Post Concert Film on YouTube

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. heymattrick

Sending my love

Oh wow, it's both parts (The Mexico City and the Maxwell's New Jersey sets). That's pretty cool.

Miss these guys so much.

3. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Saw that tour in Inglewood, and then a dead body on the freeway on the way home from it. What a night.

4. defmytones

Regular

It’s just a matter of time until they return. I feel like they trickle this stuff out to make sure people haven’t forgotten about them too much. Maybe not a full time band return, but how Alexisonfire do festivals mainly style.

5. ARo24

Regular

Would love to see these guys back on stage. Watching some of that definitely makes me miss them.

beachdude42 and skogsraet like this.
  6. heymattrick

Sending my love

Justice for all the Conventional Weapons that never got to be played live. I think Boy Division, Ambulance, Gun, and Burn Bright all would have been insane live.

7. Bryan Diem

Trusted

Conventional Weapons repress when

coleslawed likes this.
  8. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

I spend far too much time watching old MCR videos and wishing I’d seen them at least once

9. Used to have the CD/DVD version of the Mexico City set. Great stuff.

10. invaderphantom

I think they'll be coming back soon. It's been five years, that's a good amount of time for a hiatus. Possibly without new material, but I would also assume Alexisonfire style, just playing shows and festivals again.