Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Hawthorne Heights Selling Unique Merch

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Hawthorne Heights are selling unique merchandise related to their album Fragile Future. All purchases will come with a free ticket to an upcoming online show.

Fragile Future fans! We have added a limited amount of fun and unique items to our online store. All purchases from 1/1 through 2/14 will receive a ticket link to view a special online show. https://t.co/X1g919LBme pic.twitter.com/ICdT0OjPnG

— Hawthorne Heights (@HawthorneHgts) January 15, 2018

2. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Isn't an online show almost the equivalent of watching them play a live set on youtube or am I being narrow minded here?

3. robargarthan

I mean yeah, pretty much but why does that matter?

4. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

Didn’t expect them to do any 10-year stuff for this record. Makes me optimistic they’ll do something neat in a couple years to celebrate Skeletons!

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  5. Jason Tate Jan 16, 2018
    (Last edited: Jan 16, 2018)
    Because someone submitted it to us and I found it interesting. Why do people still ask what is "worthy" of news? Is this really something people are still curious about?

Die hard fans. You need someone to answer that?

Most of the posts are a day behind our forums too. If you want breaking news visit the forum threads/reddit pages/twitter accounts and follow all of that for up to the minute news. It will always be faster. If you want a roundup and aggregation of what I consider newsworthy and interesting over the past 24 hours, read the homepage. It's really that simple. Some people wanna dive into breaking news and there's a good place to do that ... others want to see a curated list of the "top" stories for a given day and don't have time to be always on the lookout for a breaking story, so what's what the main website is.

Why do I post about Hawthorne Heights? Because lots of people like them and are interested in them.

Yellowcard broke up and I haven't posted about them in quite a while and I've made a total of three posts about CIWWAF, one of them being where I made fun of the sexist tool that's the lead singer:

Tried to Warn You This Guy Sucked • chorus.fm

What are you talking about?

:ok:

Here's my best of 2017 list.

6. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

I think it's pretty cool merch and a unique way of celebrating a album's 10 year milestone instead of the typical 10 year tour. I know @BTDandFeelingThis would agree. There is still plenty of people out there who listen to and really enjoy this band, myself included. Why should @Jason Tate ignore them because they aren't a big current trend band.

7. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

This post made me mad

This post said everything I was gonna say

8. heneedssomemilk

alright, i stand corrected. i'm a dumbass. i apologize if my post made anyone mad or offended anyone. i actually didn't think jason would even respond and it's cool that he did. anyway, my apologies that i misread the situation. i just think there are more current trends in emo that aren't being discussed. or maybe they are, and i'm not aware. anyway, feel free to delete what i said. i tried to anyway.

9. BTDandFeelingThis

I snagged the 8x10 canvas not gonna lie

heneedssomemilk and skurt like this.
  10. BTDandFeelingThis

skurt likes this.
  11. Stevangelion

We Can (Not) Make It Alone.

I love these guys, so down to earth and just wonderful people. They will forever be a pivotal part of my life especially getting into the scene.

12. BTDandFeelingThis

Agreed same here. I met Them at their show back in November and they were so genuinely nice.

skurt likes this.
  13. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

There's this really cool feature on this site where anyone can submit news. You should try it.

bachna84 and BTDandFeelingThis like this.
  14. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

I love this post.

There are so many bands I'd love handwritten lyrics from. That part was so bizarre. It was all bizarre.

15. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

haha i love how self aware some of the merch is

16. Loki

God of mischief

I was so hoping a vinyl reissue would be a part of this... :(

17. BTDandFeelingThis

Would be cool. But these are some pretty damn unique and cool things they’re doing

Loki likes this.
  18. BTDandFeelingThis

Right? They have a good sense of humor

19. Loki

God of mischief

Oh no doubt at all, just feels like a huge missing gap in my collection. :)

20. BTDandFeelingThis

If I spot one somewhere I’ll let you know mr trickster god :)

skurt likes this.
  21. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

BTDandFeelingThis and skurt like this.
  22. BTDandFeelingThis

skurt likes this.
  23. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

I got a ticket to, are we gonna watch it live and chat in a thread?

24. BTDandFeelingThis

AlwaysEvolving21 and skurt like this.
  25. BTDandFeelingThis

Larry David and skurt like this.