Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

A Video History of Blink-182

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  2. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

3. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

Kingjohn_654 and Larry David like this.
  4. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

Seems like cutting in clips of what he is talking about might make this video watchable.

Matt Terry and StoJa9 like this.
  5. StoJa9

Regular

That was really cool. Wish it was a little longer and Travis was there too. Honestly, pleasantly surprised he mentioned Tom by name. Totally forgot that Jordan and Chad were in First Date too...lol

6. SundayDrive555

Newbie Supporter

Came here to say this... It's not a video history if you don't show us footage of the damn videos.

7. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

It’s like listening to a commentary track with out the movie.

8. Davjs

Trusted

Even without the clips I really enjoyed it. They have one of the best music video catalogs along with Sum 41 and Linkin Park.

9. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

why would you be surprised he mentioned Toms name? He was in the band at that time and still a huge part of their legacy.

10. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

It feels a bit like a lost art anymore, though I understand why, they just don't have the role in music consumption and promotion they once did. That said, PUP comes to mind as a young band that consistently have great music video concepts and execution, and I hope they keep it up and have a long career.

11. The Format

Regular

they didn't mention M+M's or Josie

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  12. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

yea and Josie video is one of their best!

13. StoJa9

Regular

Because I don't know what's between them right now. Mark could have just as well continued to say "we" like he did throughout most of the video.