Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Warped Tour Will Announce Lineup on March 1st

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. tomtom94

Trusted

Prediction: blink will not be on the line-up but will do a show at one date like Linkin Park did a few years ago.

David Parke and Bayside 182 like this.
  3. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

being its the final full country tour, I'm hoping they stack this lineup with bands like Saves The Day, New Found Glory, Sum 41, and others that were there when warped was in its heyday in the late 90's and early 2000's. Would be awesome to see bands like Blink and Something Corporate but they are too big to play warped, however I would expect some surprise one day special appearances like Linkin Park did a couple of years ago.

David Parke likes this.
  4. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Just make it a mix of Warped 2002 and 2004 and I'll be okay.

Bayside 182 likes this.
  5. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

didnt even see this when I posted haha

6. Iamhollywood315

Regular

I hope its some older bands we love and they are playing special sets like Thrice playing and playing TAITA in entirety or something. Shit something big has to happen for last warped and for me to go to a warped tour in Texas weather. 4 years here and I'm still not built for that heat.

7. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

I can't help but wonder how many bands like you're alluding to would even want to play warped at this point? For a host of reasons of course, not exclusive to Lyman being a piece of work who has criticized a lot of them, long travel, not their fanbase anymore, etc. Considering how much most of us on here criticize warped, I imagine a lot of bands we grew up on feel the same way too.

8. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

so when I first saw UnderOath, Taking Back Sunday, and The Used, I got pretty excited, only to see its for hardly any dates, as expected I guess

9. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

lol this fuckin dude is always so negative. yes, people are gonna be disappointed about the lineup but you can't please everyone. chill, lyman..