Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

David Letterman’s Netflix Talk Show Sets Obama as First Guest

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The Hollywood Reporter has announced that David Letterman’s upcoming Netflix talk show will debut next week with Barack Obama as the first guest:

The 60-minute show will stream monthly with the first episode launching on Friday, Jan. 12 and the additional five episodes streaming, one a month, after that.

Letterman will kick off the series with a chat with Barack Obama, serving as the former president’s first talk show appearance since leaving office.

2. AMC

Regular

Howard stern a guest too. Awesome

carrytheweird and Fox83 like this.
  3. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

Hoping for an episode with Norm MacDonald.

slimfenix182 likes this.
  4. jco3

Regular

That's quite the first guest. I'm interested that's for sure.

5. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Most excited for the Jay-Z one but I will watch Dave interview anyone

6. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Can't wait to watch Obama try his best to not vivaciously drag Trump for 60 minutes.

studskalny likes this.
  7. studskalny

I met the devil and I stared her in the eyes

No idea this was even happening, so thanks for that. Never really watched Letterman but I'm definitely down to see Obama as the first guest. Netflix almost has too much content coming out now (definitely not a bad thing).