Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

All Time Low to Play ‘So Wrong, It’s Right’ on UK Tour

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. tomtom94

Trusted

Funnily enough if I'd bought tickets to this show I'd be a bit annoyed right now - I got into ATL with Nothing Personal and never really listened to SWIR. If they play the same setlist they've played for the SWIR shows, I'd honestly say it does nothing for me.

I'll give it a listen in the new year though - haven't seen ATL for a while.

3. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

They're "supporting themselves" by playing SWIR in full they'll still be doing a full set after.

They decided to this after PTV dropped off the tour.

4. tomtom94

Trusted

First off I didn't know PTV had dropped off the tour.

Second the way I read the post they're doing "the SWIR set" i.e. the same setlist as they've played for the last three nights. If they're expanding their show that's actually really awesome.

5. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

I'm guessing you didn't watch the video where they explain it then. It's cool though, I wasn't attacking you or anything if my comment came across like that.

himynameisiain likes this.
  6. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

this is one of the few tours of this ilk i'd really like to catch. fun fact: i started dating my first ever girlfriend in 8th or 9th grade after breaking the ice by complimenting her on having Party Scene as her MySpace song

supernovagirl likes this.
  7. huntercrunch

Regular

so they're gonna play Dear Maria twice, then?

skogsraet and Essie like this.
  8. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

One of my first thoughts too haha

9. TuneYouOut

Newbie Supporter

They did at the Jersey shows.

10. transrebel59

Regular

That's an incredibly cool idea. Good way to deal with that situation.

Jake W likes this.
  11. marissalg

Trusted

I get that they’re doing this because PTV dropped but I’m still a little salty they only did three SWIR shows in the US in the same city.

12. Neon Light

rage and love

It was never meant to be a big thing. They understood that people wanted them to acknowledge the album but didn’t want to get too caught up in the nostalgia when they’re still a band hopefully not at their peak yet.

13. Iain

Regular

I was on the fence about buying tickets, but bought tickets straight away.

14. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

To be fair, they fucking LOVE New Jersey, and Starland is one of their favorite venues in the Northeast.

15. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

So I bought tickets to see this in Birmingham. Going with my girlfriend and her best friend who are mega fans, and my best friend. Should be good.

I haven't seen ATL since 2014 and I only like 1 or 2 songs on the last two albums but it should be fun and the SWIR set will be great.

16. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

This is a fantastic move from them. I doubt they were selling out these arenas and now a lot of older fans will buy tickets.

himynameisiain likes this.