Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Morrissey Releases Video Statement

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. jorbjorb

7 rings

what a pos

3. elphshelf

100% made of farts Supporter

Can he fuck off already?

4. Yellowcard2006

Trusted

Morrissey clearly supports women he has a book about feminism in the background! What a guy.

After reading those comments I wish I loved anything that way that some people love Morrissey.

hypernights. likes this.
  5. Honeymagnolia

Regular Supporter

Guy is an ass.

6. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

Some say Morrissey is full of shit.

I say it's the other way around.

electro haikus likes this.
  7. tshreve

Metalicca

Shit is full of Morrissey?

8. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

Ahh yes. A grown man using the word "hater".

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  9. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

10. hypernights.

I love The Smiths and some of Morrissey's early solo work, but he makes it so hard to support him. I'm no idiot; I understand that he's been saying stupid things for years. I just keep hoping that he'll change, but he clearly won't. Some part of me just feels awful. As someone who's an African American female, you think I'd know better. Yet, I consider myself a fan of this douche.

thenewmatthewperry likes this.
  11. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Genuine question from someone who isn't really familiar with his catalog. Does he still release quality material or has it mostly fallen off since the mid-90's? I feel like people are more than willing to put up with various amounts of diva behavior if the music is still quality but it seems like Morrissey isn't even delivering on that front.

12. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

I would say that it's only been in the last couple years that his work has suffered

13. hypernights.

I agree. I know that I, personally, don't think his newer work is very good. The only people that genuinely seem to like it are diehard fans, those who would think ANYTHING he does is amazing.