Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Senses Fail Announces New Tour

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

So pumped for this.

3. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

See you in Santa Ana.

Ryhaan likes this.
  4. andrewcloer

Lurking AP since 2005. Lurking Chorus since 2016.

Household is the best band and this is sick.

5. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

Reggie & the FULL EFFECT !!

tyramail likes this.
  6. thatwasamoment

Since '06

It's been over years since I've seen Senses Fail or Reggie live. This will be a cool nostalgia trip

7. Osceola13

Bringin the ruckus

I was gonna complain how Senses Fail seems to do dude only tours but I see Household has one female member so I guess that's progress? Can't wait to see Reggie.

8. Ryhaan

Unfortunately, it's gonna be San Diego for me (2nd to last date). Always good to see a band at the start of the tour, before they lose steam, but these guys are veterans and are always excellent live, so I'm not too worried. Would've been nice to drive 10 minutes down the road to see them, instead of 1.5 hours, though....

9. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

Haha I lived off Harbor and Adams for two years and just moved this month to Tustin. It was so great being 5 minutes from the observatory.

10. Ryhaan

Oh, rad!.. Still, Tustin isn't that far away. A Tuesday night tour-opener was also a deterrent for me. Nevertheless, enjoy! The Observatory is such a sick venue. Just saw Say Anything there 2 nights in a row last week. Heard Observatory North Park is also really interesting, so excited to see something new.

11. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I think as of this week she is no longer in the band.