Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Former Tooth and Nail A&R Releases Christian Living Novel

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Chad Johnson, former Tooth and Nail A&R who helped discover Underoath, mewithoutYou, As Cities Burn, and many more, released his new book today. It’s titled One Thousand Risks and can be purchased on Amazon. The description reads:

One Thousand Risks is proof that Jesus can set you up to discover adventure in abundance. With an all-out-fight against comfort, fear, and living half-heartedly present, One Thousand Risks will help you know how to experience a super-powered life of spiritual significance. Your problem is fear–mostly the fear of man, fear of failure, and fear of rejection. In response to a dare, I began deliberately and consistently fighting fear–one tiny risk at a time, right where I was–which translated into this awkward, awesome life with Jesus.

2. The front-of-book endorsements include Matt & Toby (Emery), Aaron Lunsford (As Cities Burn), Aaron Weiss (mewithoutYou), Jake Luhrs (August Burns Red), Josh Garrels, and more.

I'm really enjoying the book thus far.

MatthewLowry likes this.
  3. MatthewLowry

Newbie Supporter

Definitely gonna check it out. I really loved his episode on the Labeled podcast

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  4. Meeee toooooo. That ep blew my mind

He's about to be on the BadChristian Podcast too, I believe!

MatthewLowry likes this.
  5. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

I'm a big fan of Chad Johnson even though my faith journey has taken me a bit further away from what this book is about. I'll definitely read it as he's a really humble and considerate man.

Cool that he's got people from all backgrounds and perspectives endorsing the book.